Monday, July 28, 2014

5 Day Sneak Peek

I am hosting a Sneak Peek of what Beachbody Coaching is exactly, BUT it starts today!

This is going to be a 5 day private group here on Facebook. It is only open to those who are considering becoming a COACH but are not working with a coach currently. If you want to RSVP for the group - send me a message here

There is no obligation to do ANYTHING after the group is done, as my goal is to give you the information you need to make a decision as to whether or not this is right for YOU & YOUR family. I'll tell you how the business actually WORKS & I will address common hesitations in the business!

There will be a questions and answer day after the sneak peek is over as well! 


Interested? Make sure you click here because it starts TODAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment