Monday, December 9, 2013

Struggling to lose weight!





    Have you always been taught that you need to exercise more and eat less to lose weight? Has this left you struggling to follow a workout plan because all you can think about is food? This leaves you starving and then you binge. Then you think to yourself well I have blown my diet, so I will just eat what I want today and start over tomorrow. Then when tomorrow comes you say well I will just start over Monday, right? Monday comes and you just don't have the energy to do the whole diet over again!

     I KNOW how this feels. It does not have to be this way! You can eat and lose weight. I know this sounds crazy because we have always been told to keep our calories low to lose weight. As long as you are working out you can eat more calories. You don't have to eat a bunch of nontasty foods. Do you have to eat healthy? Yes of course! Does it have to be stuff you don't like? NO!!!




     When I started my journey 4 years ago I had NO idea about how to eat healthy. Honestly, I thought eating healthy was a no carb diet! Which was so popular at the time. I tried that and did lose a little weight, but because I was exercising I was SO tired. I quit that and went back to eating the junk I had always eaten. I didn't get the results that I had planned on getting, BUT what happened was that I didn't quit exercising. It made me feel good, it made me feel healthy. What happened next is that I plugged in to communities of healthy people and did tons of research. I have learned so much along the way. How to eat clean and unprocessed foods as much as possible. How to do this slowly over time, so that you won't fail this time. I have lost 30 pounds by eating healthy, working out, and drinking Shakeology. I feel healthier than I have ever felt. My passion is to help people feel the same!





Does this sound like something that would benefit you? Have you tried losing weight and exercising but failed because the "diet" was just to hard? I know that feeling all to well. I have overcome it though and I would love to help you overcome it too! My new group starts on Jan 1. If you want to be a part of that and get support to help you lose this weight fill out this challenger application:







No comments:

Post a Comment