Monday, April 14, 2014

21 Day Fix Workouts

What are the workouts of the 21 Day Fix like?    

 The workouts of the 21 Day Fix are pretty amazing! I had heard that these were simple exercises that beginners to experts in fitness could do and get results. So I wasn't sure what to expect. All I can say is WOWZERS! These are some serious workouts. I don't want that to scare you from trying them because there is also an amazing modifier that you can follow. None of them are to advanced either that beginners cannot do. All workouts are only 30 minutes too! How amazing is that because everyone has 30 minutes to give to a workout!


Day 1 is Total Body Fix. This is exactly what it sounds like. You work your whole body from the upper, lower, and core. It is a great workout using light and heavy weights. I woke up with some sore legs the next day! It made me smile because it has been a while since I really felt this burn from a workout.

Day 2 is Upper Fix. This workout works on your arms and your core. She mixes it up so your arms are not so tired that you can't go on to the next workout. You work your bis, lats, triceps, and core. It really helped to alleviate that muscle soreness from day 1. 

Day 3 is Lower Fix.  Oh my GOODNESS! This workout was killa! It really worked those legs in a great way. I am smiling because I love sexy legs and this is going to help me out! Also, it is going to lift that bootay! 

Day 4 is Pilates it works the core, butt,  hips, and thighs. There are lots of planks and elongating of the muscles. This is one of my favorite workouts because you definitely work up a sweat, but in a non cardio way that makes you feel refreshed and ready for the rest of the week! The stretch is amazing!

Day 5 Cardio Fix is just pure cardio. No weights are needed for this workout. It is  a heart pounding, sweat inducing great workout! 

Day 6 is the Dirty 30.  This workout is one of my favorites of the all of them. It is another cardio workout mixed with strength training. Some older exercises mixed with some new ones! I love the oblique work in this one! 

Day 7 is the Yoga Fix. This workout will help with balance, flexibility, and strength, while also increasing circulation and speeding the healing of your muscles. I have always been fascinated with yoga and want to do more of it. I love how you feel like you are getting in a good workout by connecting with your body, breathing, and stretching. Afterwards I feel SO relaxed. 

      What do you need for this workout?  A set of light weights and a set of heavy weights or resistance bands. This totally depends on your own fitness level. If you are a beginner you can do no weights and 3lbs, of 2lbs and 5 lbs. I personally use a range from 5lbs-15lbs. So it is totally up to you and your fitness level. If you have questions about it please feel free to send me an email at fitnic13@aol.com. The best thing about this program is that you can do it as many times as you need to reach your goal! 




     My results were down 6lbs and 3 inches all over. I was super ecstatic with these results and have never felt leaner in my life. My clients in my test group got better results then me. My 66 year old Mom lost 10 lbs and 14 inches all over. Cassandra lost 21 inches and 4 lbs. John lost 14 lbs. These are just some of the success stories that have come out of my test group for the program the 21 Day Fix. Do you want in on this revolutionary program? Fill out this application below and I will contact you asap. 



Nicole McDuffie
Independent Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment