Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Become a Beachbody Coach


Click here if: You want to be a Beachbody Coach! You will receive an email within 24 hours from me to welcome you to our team and help you get started right!
Want to chat one-on-one? Email me at fitnic13@aol.com




After Insanity 

I don't know if you have heard anything about Beachbody Coaching? Have you ever been approached about the opportunity or heard about it on one of the workout DVDs? I started coaching in April and I am hoping to make it my full time job. Right now I do stay home, but recently finished my Education degree and had planned on going to back to work when my little one turns 4. While I love children, helping people lose weight and feel more confident about themselves is my absolute passion. I love this job! I don’t hound anyone or pester anyone. I just ask questions and offer help when someone wants a new program, are not seeing results that they want with what they are doing, or has a general fitness or diet question. It has been the most rewarding thing I have ever done. When someone loses 10,20, or 50 lbs because I helped them pick out a program and held them accountable through a closed facebook page, there is just nothing like that! I also love never having to be in an office or answer to a boss–I work it because I want to and when I want!




Here is a general overview of Beachbody Coaching. If you would like to sign up with our team and do not have a TeamBeachbody account click here to sign up as a coach. If you do have an account email me at fitnic13@aol.com for the next step.

  • If you buy a Beachbody Challenge Pack (it comes with a fitness programShakeology, and a month membership to TeamBeachBody), your sign up fee to coach is waived!
  • If you are actively in the military, it’s free to sign up! You just fill out a short form and fax it in to get signed up for free. Contact me at fitnic13@aol.com short form and fax it in to get signed up for free. Contact me at fitnic13@aol.com to find out more. My husband is in the Navy and everything for him is 100% free. If you are in the military there is NOTHING to lose here and you can earn money!
  • If neither matches your circumstances, it is $39.95 to start coaching. This fee covers your online office with lots of web tools and training and 2 shop websites (www.teambeachbody.com/msfroggie7 and www.myshakeology.com/msfroggie7)
  • Monthly Fee: $14.95 to maintain your office and website
  • Once you go Emerald: $39.95 per quarter for a premium membership with meal plans and celebrity chats.


If You Are Already Drinking Shakeology…
  • You are spending approximately $139 a month for it. By becoming a coach, you will save $34.75 a month on it. That’s $400 a year!
  • So if you became a coach and did NOTHING to work your business, you would pay $219.39 for becoming a coach for a year. Based on your Shakeology savings of $417, you still would save about $177.61!

Basics About Making an Income as a Beachbody Coach
  • You make 25% commissions on any sales from your site whether you have ever bought or sold anything or not.
  • Your receive a 25% discounts on all products and programs.
  • You can earn a Team Cycle Bonus, paid weekly, if you decide to build a team.
  • If you do build your team with 2 or more coaches, you qualify for customer leads. These are the people that buy a program off television and do not have coach; Beachbody randomly assigns them to you. You then can make a 25% commission off of their future purchases.
  • You get first access to all new products and programs.
  • Start up is just $39.95 and then you pay $14.95/month as a website fee (you get 3 websites for that)
  • You can cancel at any time. There is no obligation or penalty fees (or anything like that).
  • Run a closed weight loss support groups through facebook.

Average Salaries of Beachbody Coaches (From Beachbody 09-10)

RankAverageHigh
Coach$598$138,392
Emerald (2 Coaches)$2,588$52,758
Ruby (2 Coaches Under You are Emerald)$9,924$80,508
Diamond (Ruby + 4 of Your Coaches)$13,968$107,915
Star Diamond $94,122$1,052,383

Why I Chose Beachbody
  • Beachbody is a highly reputable company with products featured on news media, in magazines, on talk shows, used by celeb’s, etc.
  • Unlike many other products, Beachbody’s programs are always in demand. People are always going to want to lose weight and get healthy, and Beachbody is continually updating their product line.
  • No pressure to make sales or pressure to increase to a rank. If you want to work it great, if not or not right now, that’s cool too–Enjoy the discounts!
  • Free trainings, webinars, conference calls you can attend if you want to learn to be successful.
  • I’d be your mentor, so any questions or struggles you have, I’m here to help!
  • No stocking of product, or shipping products, or dealing with customer service issues.
  • No need for home parties (unless you want to, but that’s not necessary for success…I’ve never even done one!)
  • A HUGE support system from other coaches online!! You will feel like you have a whole new family!
  • I love helping and supporting people meet their health and fitness goals and Beachbody has given me the avenue to do this.
Below is a link to sign up to coach, but if you have any questions contact me fitnic13@aol.com. I’d love to talk to you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment