Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sneak Peek into Beachbody Coaching



New Sneak Peek starts on Monday September 22.


I know you guys know that I am a fitness enthusiast, but I also am very passionate about helping woman add some financial freedom to their families. For me, the way I do that is with Beachbody Coaching. I have been able to provide for our car payment and student loan payment, and I am not stopping there. I am helping my team to do the same. There is nothing better then helping someone to lose weight and gain financial freedom all while doing it myself.

We are all mothers, full time workers, doctors, nurses, lawyers, wives, military families, any profession you can think about. You do not have to be a trainer or a fitness professional, what you do have to have is a strong work ethic and a desire to help people better themselves. BUT remember that you are on your journey to it doesn't matter if you are 100 or 400 lbs you have an ability to add worth to people's lives! One way of doing that is through Beachbody Coaching.

If you have been seeing me post about coaching and wondering what it is all about and want some more INFORMATION before considering it please join us. Our goal and desire is to share all the important details with you before you make your decision. After this group you will be able to decide if coaching is right for you & your family.

There is no commitment required. It simply is to help you see if this is a good fit for you. Beachbody coaching and my team has completely changed my life & I am passionate about passing this on to others.

If you want to be a FLY on the wall in this group please send me an RSVP at fitnic13@aol.com or shoot me a friend request at www.facebook.com/nicoleswartzelmcduffie

No comments:

Post a Comment