Sunday, September 21, 2014

T25 and PiYo hybrid

I am just completing week 3 of the T25 and PiYo hybrid that I have been doing. I am doing this combined with the 21 Day Fix food plan and Shakeology daily, and I am seeing some great results. I talked earlier this week about our move and having some depression from that. Along with that has come weight gain of 10 lbs, so I wasn't feeling the best about myself and feeling frustrated!


I am happy to announce that I lost 4 of those 10 lbs, and I am feeling SO much better about myself. My energy level is up and my stomach is no longer bloated and feeling icky! I am posting the hybrid calendar that I have been following in case you are interested in doing the same hybrid. If you need extra support and accountability I would love to help you through them!

Click here to fill out an application and I will contact you within 24 hours.


T25/PiYo hybrid calendar



Nicole McDuffie
Independent Beachbody Coach
 

No comments:

Post a Comment